Monday, September 13, 2010

Am I a fag because i dig Roscoe Dash?

Do I have no taste?
Am i a gayfer?
do I probly have a vaginer?
Do you even consider Roscoe Dash a musician?
Do you not live in atlanta and dont know who RD even is?

XD

I dont have any guilty pleasures, when i like it i know why i like what i like cause like i just like what i like bro. If you have guilty pleasures youre probly an INSECURE FGT who needs to GET LAID to boost your dwindling SELF CONFIDENCE

newayz




GUUUUUURRRRRLLL DROPEH TUH DA FLAAAA I LUH DA WAY YO BOODAY GAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FLOCK FLOCKA FLOCK BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW
ALL DAH AHH IN DEM JAYNES

Wale seems so out of place on this track, like hes the only self aware person in the the video


Am I a d-bag because i think Wale is far more intelligent than flocka and roscoe combined times 3, but i still prefer flocka/roscoe?



EVRAY WHERE I GOWUH ALLIE DUH IS SHOWUH

Roscoe is a mix of Travis Porter and Soulja Boy, only with talent(debatable i know)


hahahahahahahahahaha
HAAAY YA TALM BOWWW OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the second dude fuckin cracks me up the way he just does his verse standin there, smilin, like some lawn decoration

3rd dude is my fave
hes fuckin killr


yo sorry for calling you a faggot im sorry bro i dunno what came over me stressed out from my first day back to school sorry man

No comments:

Post a Comment