Friday, November 26, 2010

sick track sesh: I am gay edition


awwww shiiittt Ciara is back betches. With a mega fresh track 2. Luda's verse is so typically luda its kinda disgusting. Wish she just said 'he luv the way i ride his dick' that woulda been dope. I love the WHAPUSH sound they put in there when she smacks her ass. This video gives me a boner


Keri Hilson is one of the hottest bitches in the world. Her swag is so turnt up in this song/video. respect that. When I first started listening to this song I was like 'this is gay', then that phat ass beat came in and killed it 4 me. Feel like shes totally trying to be beyonce tho. This video gives me a boner

My name is Keri, I'm so very
Fly oh my it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry looking at my dairy
You can stare but if you touch it I'ma bury
Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher
Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's witchya

#swag




So nicki's album pink fri dropped a few days ago. kinda a dissapointment imo, too poppy when i just want her to go hard and effing kill it. Sad thing is its prob a better idea to be a pop star than a rap icon. This video just gives me a chub

BONUS TRACK 2K10

this kanye verse gives me a boner

No comments:

Post a Comment